DR. KETAKI GAITONDE- BUARIA
ANTERIOR SEGMENT SURGEON
Registrar Post (1st February, 2019 to 31st July, 2019)
Worked as Registrar in Ophthalmology at S.V.D.S Hospital, Mulund East.
Rural Posting (1st April, 2017 to 30th September, 2017)
Worked as Independent Consultant at Swarna Bharat Eye Center, Venkatachalam village near Nellore for a period of 6 months. Managed administration of the center as well as did more than 500 cataract surgeries during this period.
Residency (1st April, 2015 to 31st March, 2018)
Worked as resident doctor in Ophthalmology at L.V. Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad. Extensive clinical and surgical exposure in all sub-specialities – Glaucoma, Cornea, Retina, Paediatric & Neuro Ophthalmology, Oculoplasty.
Post MBBS Internship at JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai (4
th March, 2013 to 3rd March, 2014)
Completed 1 year of rotating internship training program in.
Participated in Pediatric Medical Camp held on 13th March, 2012 at Bhandup community centre organized by Young Women’s Christian Association of Bombay. Participated in Medical and Surgical camp held by Saurashtra Sarvodaya Trust,Upleta Rajkot in December 2012.
- Fellow of International Council of Ophthalmology (FICO): International Council of Ophthalmology (U.K.)
- Diplomate of National Board (DNB) Ophthalmology: L.V.Prasad Eye Institute,Hyderabad
- PGM-CET Maharashtra: Directorate of Medical Education and research
- AIPGMEE: National Board of Examinations,NewDelhi
- DNB CET: National Board of Examinations,NewDelhi
- 1st MBBS, 2nd MBBS, 3rd MBBS part I, 3rd MBBS part II: Grant Medical College & JJ group of hospitals. Maharashtra University of Health Sciences,Nashik.
- HSC (Standard 12): KET’S V.G.Vaze College
- ICSE (Standard 10): Smt. Sulochanadevi Singhania School
- Won the Late B.G. Kelkar Award for Best Free Paper No. 1 in Community Ophthalmology at the 37th Annual Conference of the Maharashtra Ophthalmological Society in 2016.
- Won the V.V.Ramana Rao Grand Round competitive medal for Best Case presented at the Annual conference of Telangana Ophthalmological Society in 2016.
- Won the 1 st place at the P.G. Quiz in Eye Pep PG teaching program at L.V.P Eye Institute, Hyderabad in 2017.
- Completed Visharad (Graduation) in Kathak dance form from Gandharva Mahavidyalaya, Vashi.
Very helpful in consultation and effective in designing exercises. They are easy to follow and gives quick relief. Would recommend to anyone looking for excellent Ophthalmologist treatment.
Sanchit Patil Patient
Good early results, guidance on injuries and proper treatment without much delay or waiting. Clean clinic equipped with proper instruments. Knowledgeable Doctor with precision.
Sabha Arya Patient
Dr. Ketaki gets into the details to understand the condition and puts her best effort to correct the issue. I will be happy to recommend her to anyone who has eye related issues. Thanks!